How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Marketing and advertising;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information;
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors;
- Verifying position and quality of ad impressions;
- Short-term transient use.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.